Johnson Matthey Battery Systems is part of Johnson Matthey, an international advanced chemical manufacturing company that has been operating internationally for over 200 years.
JMBS in Gliwice is one of the biggest providers of lithium-ion toolkits in Europe. Processing 50 million a year, delivering three million batteries to the global market.
JMBS distributes its products in the following sectors: automotive (lithium-ion battery systems for hybrid and electric vehicles), power tools (batteries for cordless tools), e-bike (rechargeable lithium-ion batteries). The company also specializes in mobile solutions, enabling companies to work outside of the electrical network, without a power cable, for health, sports equipment, products for people with disabilities and sports equipment.
- Participate in quotation process for new projects or changes to existing products.
- Keep track on product life cycle with proper documentation of selling price and cost price development.
- Operate and manage commercial sales side of ERP system (office line) on accurate process per customer (plant).
- Manage customer demand i.e. verification of call offs and translate this in ERP with logistics support throughout supply chain to manage a low stock level of material and finished goods.
- Ensure that customers receive goods on time and in case of changes provide the customer with reliable information; respond to customer complaints, requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Process forecasts sent by the customers, offers, order confirmations, orders of shipping, delivery notes, etc.
- Maintain adequate records, provide on time the required reports (like: backlog, fluctuation, obsolete etc) and analyze it on the regular basis.
- Coordinate product change process for products in running production.
- Implement successfully the continuous improvement projects not limited only to CS area.
- Degree in Engineering / Business / Economics or similar field or equivalent experience.
- Relevant experience of at least 3 years in dealing with customers.
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written – B1); knowledge of German would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of MS Office: strong MS Excel essential.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time-management and organizational skills.
- Financial understanding to analyse revenue per customer, cost price calculation, determining selling prices with sales managers.
- Interesting job in rapidly growing international Company.
- Opportunity to participate in interesting projects alongside experienced specialists.
- External and internal training programs.
- Private medical care; sport card and group insurance on favourable terms.
- A pleasant working environment and flexible working hours.