Customer Support Specialist
If you are a person, who:
- Is tired of being bored and repeatability at your current work and you would like to change something;
- Is proactive, and is looking for interesting solutions and likes to create new things;
Likes a modern working environment with a start-up culture;
- Is a team player and likes to work in a dynamically changing environment.
- And your professional profile is relevant to the following skills:
- Good spoken and written English, preferred level B2/C1;
- Native Korean;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure;
- Communication skills and being success-oriented;
- Experience in the Customer Support area (nice to have);
- Experience of working with ticketing systems (nice to have).
We are looking for a person just like you!
By joining our team you gain:
- Possibility of personal development and gaining experience in an international environment;
- A team of enthusiasts who successfully create a company in the fast growing blockchain industry;
- Great atmosphere and attractive working conditions in a start-up culture;
- Work in the modern office in attractive location in the center of Warsaw
- Private medical care and co-financed sports card;
- Extra integration trips and events;
- Celebration of your birthday;
- Fresh pressed juices;
- Massages in the office;
- English classes at work;
- Parking financed by the employer;
- Flexible working hours (work in 2 shifts).
Challenges for you:
- Current, comprehensive e-mail customer service;
- Customer support regarding the use of products;
- Building good relationships with clients;
- Consulting in the scope of the companys offer;
- Compliance with standards and development of customer service quality;
- Caring for the companys image;
- Updating of data in existing customer accounts.