Would you like to increase your knowledge within the Banking sector and collaborate with different stakeholders across Nordic countries and Poland in a dynamically changing environment?
We are now looking for a Junior/Process Officer to join Banking Operations Poland, Norway Processing Team.
At Nordea in Banking Operations Norway, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the Banking Operations Poland, Norway. We add value by performing operational procedures connected with various banking products offered to our customer.
As Junior/Process Officer in Banking Operations Poland, you’ll play a valuable role in delivering banking services according to standards and in being courageously innovative to exceed customers’ expectations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Updating, supervising and approving data in banking systems and applications in accordance with the procedures and regulations
- Working with internal applications and procedures to meet customers ever-changing needs, as well as working with methodologies that help improve our way of working, to be more effective and productive in our tasks
- Collaborating across borders with colleagues in Scandinavian countries
- Developing yourself by learning different tasks connected with the daily banking services
- Helping continuously improve process routines with new ideas and inputs
You’ll join a group of passionate colleagues who are not only focused to deliver process according to agreed procedures but as well create very open and friendly work environment. We got used to that every day can bring new changes and challenges, but one thing remains the same – our customers are in the center of everything we do. Every day we strive to perform better and better. Thanks to cooperation, implemented improvements and personal development we are able to do so.
The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Very good communication skills and willingness to learn new tasks in a changing international environment
- Ability to work as a team player
- Flexible approach towards changes
- Contribution to your own and your team development through ownership and improvement mindset
Your experience and background:
- At least intermediate English level, both spoken and written
- Practical knowledge of MS Office tools
- Banking knowledge or experience in a bank back office will be an asset
- Analytical mind
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 16 October 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.