Would you like to increase your knowledge within the Banking sector and collaborate with different stakeholders across Nordic countries and Poland? We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer to work with skilled international teams and provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Banking Operations Poland! We add value by creating great customer experience by fulfilling all our customer’s needs in a timely manner with great satisfaction.
What you’ll be doing:
- Broadening knowledge of banking services
- Performing business specific processes for our Danish customers within the area of Personal, Commercial Business, Housing Banking
- Creating, developing and updating documentation and procedures
- Working within Scandinavian environment
- Cooperating with stakeholders and retained teams situated in Denmark
- Building experience in an international banking organization
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to an organisation with great atmosphere, great people and possibility to work with flexible working hours.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Graduated from secondary school or university
- English skills- at least b2 level
- Possess great communication skills
- Focus on relation building
- Have ability to solve problems
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Are ambitious and possess a strong drive to continuously developing yourself
- Thrive in a dynamic and always developing environment
- Previous banking experience is not needed but may be an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
What Nordea offers
At Nordea we want to build where people can be passionate about customers, collaborate intensely across the organization, keep a true sense of ownership in our work and have the courage to speak up and challenge each other.
At NOC Poland we work:
- From Monday to Friday,
- 8 hours/day,
- 5 days/week
- Start and finish of work may differ from team to team:
- Earliest start – 6:00 a.m. Latest start – 2:00 p.m.
- Earliest finish – 2:00 p.m. Latest finish – 10:00 p.m.
Submit your application no later than 29 October 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.