Want to be a part of a dynamic INTERNATIONAL TEAM who operates WORLD-WIDE?
Are you passionate about SALES and eager to explore NEW MARKETS?
Are you a “HUNTER” who enjoys the chase and gets excited by a challenging prey?
If you can answer YES to those 3 points – well then, it is your lucky day!
We are an international technical service provider with 200+ technicians delivering services to industry and energy sectors around the world. Our DNA is half-Danish and half-Polish and we are searching for a new colleague!
You will be dealing with new leads, sales opportunities and closing deals. No two days are the same, new tasks can pop up at any moment, so we need a dynamic person who likes sudden “changes” and who has a strong understanding of the B2B sales process. A few key skills would be:
- The ability to showcase offers in a compelling way
- Strong negotiating skills
- A strong drive to closing deals
- Digital presentation flair
- Networking skills to be used at events and exhibitions
Did I mention we operate internationally?! Therefore, you must expect approx. 75 travel days per year since our customers are located all over the world, although primarily in Europe. Your workplace will be in Szczecin where you will cooperate with a team of more than 30 highly skilled colleagues in an English-speaking and friendly environment.
- Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments – B2B market
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relations
- Negotiate contracts with potential customers
- Generate leads and prepare offers
- Visit customers and potential customers to evaluate needs or promote our services
- Reach out to potential customers through cold canvassing/cold calling
- Follow sales targets and deliver within deadlines
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyze market’s potential, track sales and create status reports
- You are fluent in English
- You are an efficient communicator who can build good relations both within and outside the company
- You have experience with international B2B sales
- You have higher education in business or trade
- You are a natural or self-taught “hunter” who likes to be challenged
- You are well-organized, dynamic, and like to meet new people
- You either live in or near Szczecin or are willing to move to Szczecin.
- Employment contract and attractive salary aligned to your skills, experience and performance
- Exciting job in a respected, well-run, company where your opinion matters and standards are high
- Friendly atmosphere in a well-organized and ergonomic office in the city centre
- Private medical care for you and your family after 6 months of employment
- Professional training and courses financed by the company
If the 3-course dinner above has tempted you and you believe you’ve got what it takes, then please send us your application (CV + cover letter + relevant references in one PDF file) in an email to email@example.com mark it “Sales Representative.” If you make it in English, you will have passed the first hurdle :) We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.