Struss Audio is a Polish company specializing in the design and production of High-End class amplifiers.
With almost half a century experience in the audio industry, a unique savoir-faire and tens of thousands of hours of musical testing, Struss Audio staff has met the highest expectations of even the most passionate of audiophiles.
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with business partners (pro-audio stores, dealers, audiophiles)
- Creating client database and selling, beginning from phone calls, through client meetings, to presenting the products and finalizing contracts
- Monitoring the pro-audio market and identifying new sales opportunities
- Managing the companys Facebook fanpage
- Experience in sales and customer service
- Experience in pro-audio sales is a plus
- Fluent English
- Communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good computer skills
- Willingness to travel
- Stable employment: Employment Agreement, base salary + commission (steady share in sales volume)
- Work within the premium product market
- Active involvement in sales development on the Polish and foreign markets, and, as a result, possibility of long term collaboration