With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
- Daily monitoring the assigned orders and customer requests
- Processing orders and entering them into the system
- Updating the information in the system
- Team support in the flow of customer documentation.
- Preparing the relevant documents for the orders
- Very good level of English min. B2
- Availability 20 hours / week
- Good MS Office skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Personal culture competence of dealing with the client properly
- High motivation and ability to learn
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary
- Possibility of development
- Work in an international team